The Florida Library Association is a statewide organization that promotes excellence in Florida libraries by advocating strongly for libraries and providing high quality professional and leadership development for a diverse community of library staff, volunteers, and supporters.
- The FLA Continuing Education Committee presents: Focused Library Outreach: Supporting Students on Feb. 23rd from 11am-12pm. CLICK HERE for more information.
- 2017 Call for Proposals: Lightning Rounds. For guidelines and application, CLICK HERE. Submission Deadline Extended: Friday, March 3rd, 2017.
- Join us for 2017 Library Day! For more information, free registration and hotel information, CLICK HERE. The deadline to register is February 22nd, 2017.
- The 2017 FLA Awards Information and Nomination Form are Now Available. CLICK HERE to view. The deadline for submitting the nomination form and all supporting documentation is March 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m
- The 2017 FLA Legislative Platform is Now Available. CLICK HERE to view
2017 Annual Conference
For all things conference, please click on the icon belowExhibitor Registration~ Now OpenAttendee Registration~ Now Open
THANK YOU currently confirmed sponsors and exhibitors (as of 2/16):
AWE Learning; BELFOR Property Restoration; BiblioCommons; Bits N Pieces Puppet Theatre; Brainfuse; Brodart Co.; Burrow Library Services; ByWater Solutions; Children's Plus, Inc.; Comprise Technology; DLSG at Image Access; Eason Associates; EBSCO Information Services; Emerald Publishing; Enovative Technologies; EnvisionWare; FACRL; Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative; Gale, a Cengage Company; Image One Corporation; Ingram Content Group; Innovative; JanWay; Library Interiors of Florida, Inc.; LYRASIS; Magazine Subscription Service Agency; Mergent, Inc.; Midwest Tape; NEFLIN; PLAN; Playaway Pre-Loaded Products by Findaway; Taylor and Francis; Tampa Bay Library Consortium, Inc.; TLC-The Library Corporation; Transparent Language, Inc.; Recorded Books; R. George & Assoc., Inc.; SEFLIN; SWFLN; Tech Logic; Today's Business Solutions, Inc.; Wiley; Wolters Kluwer Health / Ovid
Attention: Please beware of housing pirate -- Exhibition Hotel Management -- calling and falsely representing FLA regarding the hotel room block. Please do not respond to their call from this number 888-511-7396. You should initiate your own room reservations. See our hotel room webpage for more information at http://www.flalib.org/2017-conference-hotel.